Simple works fine

no strings attached;

10/15/2007

noone but me from URL @ 11:16 PM

TWO DAYS TO THE Os.

Honestly, i have a lot of other things on my mind right now.
Like,

1) Im wasting time here.
2) I found out a secret that i wasnt supposed to know & that i think's gna change my life.
3) & again im faced with a big decision, dammit.
4) I miss quite a number of people.
5) I know something's gg on but i don't know what.
6) I can't wait for the Os to come so that i can be done, but i can wait for it to come, cos im not done.
7) Im thinking quite a lot these days; which is pretty exhausting.
8) I get easily annoyed and irritated.
9) I start laughing and crying with one *snap.
10) IM FREAKING NOT PREPARED FOR THE BIGFATPIECEOFSHIT.
11) I want to squeal very loudly now.
12) I might be going crazy; you knowwwwwwwwwwwww, i might be going crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
No seriously, ask anyone who's been with me from Friday till today.

But its okay; i'll just shove allllll these thoughts to the back of my ass & keep my mind on the Os.
Im just afraid no 2, 3, 4 & 5 will get worse with time):

& when im stressed i like to use MSN's handwriting thingg.

TWO DAYS TO THE Os.

template by seven ten design